Sunday, 30 October 2016

MY 20TH BIRTHDAY


 
Wow!!! Time really flies. It’s been such a long journey and doesn’t seem so long. I’ve been in this world for two complete decades, how has it been, this journey of life? 



Being brought into this world on the 21st day of October, 1996 in the early hours of Monday morning, specifically 4:00am. Who would have thought, that, the cute angel with bulging eyes would grow into this beautiful exotic lady, a Queen, a Courageous Woman. One with such a contagious personality, so awesome, so gracious, so free-spirited. It’s not been by my power, it’s been God all the way and the wonderful family I’ve been blessed with, the wonderful people I grew up with, the best kind of friends.

There were so many things I wanted to accomplish before turning twenty. Even though, some of those things are yet to be accomplished, I believe this is my year still. I'm just going to stay happy as usual, embrace my new age, stay peaceful, let my light shine before the world. In summary, live, love and laugh.